Saturday, October 28, 2006

Shy Guevaras


Last night we went to Klein Libertas in Stellenbosch to go and see Shy Guevaras perform live. Charl and Dedre invited us to join them. Charl works with some of the band members. I took the trusty Camera along to snap up some pictures and video.

I really enjoyed this evening. The bands performed on a stage outside. The weather was absolutely perfect and the music was awesome. I will be donating the pictures to the band so that they can sort through them for their website etc.
Check out their website for some song downloads. If you get the opportunity to see them live, do so. It was worth the drive to go and see them.

I will post some pictures of the other bands (Bed on Bricks and Taxi Violence) once i have sorted through them.

I will also try and upload a video I made of one of Shy Guevaras' s songs.

No comments: