Saturday, June 30, 2007

Johannesburg Trip

Last weekend we took a trip to Johannesburg. The main event was Kate's birthday. But we took the chance to visit some landmarks as well. I haven't been to the Voortrekker Monument in years, so that was one of our destinations.





We also took a trip to the Union Building.


The last stop that we made was the Origin Center at the University of Witwatersrand. This was extremely interesting. I never thought that it would interest me, but the exhibits were great. I will go back some time and spend some more time there.

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Mark Benson said...

South Africa is a brilliant African destination to visit by flights to South Africa. Either you go for the Kruger National Park in Johannesburg, or the Table Top Mountains in Cape Town, almost all the South African cities are unique in their own way for the fantastic attractions they are home to.

Muminah Tannous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ady Grewal said...

South Africa is a really a worth visiting spot and I would surely visit it shortly. However, Islamic travel is offering amazing packages that I do not want to miss out.

Aaban Raqib said...

Indeed, obviously, an outing to Johannesburg is continually astonishing and stunning, I will make an outing to this spot one year from now as now daily I am arranging December Umrah Packages because of which I am occupied now daily.

Abdullah Saif said...
This comment has been removed by the author.