Thursday, February 09, 2006

Day 2 of the blog and I am still willing to do this...


Here is another beautiful picture just after the sun has set. I just love taking this scene. I will try and vary some of the pictures with something new. Well, today was another scorcher of a day. The heat wave in Cape town has been taking it's toll on us. It will probably not be long before there are more water restrictions again.
If you want a very good view of what is going on here in South Africa you can always pop around to the ZA Show [ http://thezashow.libsyn.com/]. Glen and Bridgitte have one of the first Podcasts in South Africa. You can see some more of my pics on their site. I just wonder if anyone is actually reading this?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can we take some pictures at the Helderberg Nature Reserve at some stage soon? :-)

Leon said...

I will try...

Anonymous said...

Damn thats a nice view!